Access & Login
What should students do at home?
- Students should log into Teams, and follow their normal timetabled classes to complete work from home. Some classes may be live and you would find details in the “Live Lessons Team”. Use the button above to launch Teams.
- Select the class Team then open the class resources tab to access your work, this may be a PowerPoint , video or other resource
- Complete the work by typing into Class Notebook or take a photo of the work and upload to the notebook.
- If you need to borrow a device please contact the school so we can lend one for the duration of your isolation period.
- See the help videos how to do this. Please select the video below for the device you want to use.
If after watching the videos below you still need help please contact the Academy or click here to request help
School email: email@example.com
Password: normal computer password if you need these reset click here
|Academy Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org||Normal computer password|
|GCSE Pod||full name no spaces||8 digit date of birth DDMMYYYY|
|Hegarty Maths||name and date of birth||Own password|
|Language Nut||First name and first letter of surname||Own password|
|Start Profile||full name no spaces||8 digit date of birth DDMMYYYY|
|Accelerated Reader||See deatils in planner||Own Password|