Our Computing and ICT curriculum will give the students an opportunity to:
Research and Design
- Engage in an iterative process of design and making;
- Undergo primary and secondary research techniques into a range of clients’ needs;
- Identify and solve their own problems and the problems of specific clients and target market groups;
- Develop products that respond to the needs of clients in a variety of situations;
- Use a variety of digital pre-production techniques and creative digital media applications;
- Develop and communicate their design ideas.
- Select from and use specialist digital media tools, techniques, processes to produce a planned product;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of digital applications and pre-production techniques.
- Investigate new and emerging digital technologies;
- Personal project work, analysing how the product fulfils the requirements of the specification and the user’s needs, wants and values;
- Recognise how their product can be modified to better meet its intended aim and target audience;
- Understand developments in ICT and other digital concepts and its impact on individuals, society and the environment.
|Click here for the curriculum Scheme of Work||Click here for the Curriculum Intent|
Here is the learning journey showing a summary of key learning points at each stage. For further detail please see the SoW above.